Mission Pacific Land Company understands the cyclical nature of real estate and has experience recognizing inherent market entry and exit points.
Mission Pacific takes a disciplined approach in acquiring undervalued, well-located assets in sustainable markets. Acquisitions are concentrated in Southern California and focus on properties where Mission Pacific has the opportunity to add value. Examples include the following:
- Unimproved property in supply constrained markets requiring land planning, mapping or other entitlements.
- Entitled property with issues requiring significant land development expertise and experience.
- Improved property that can be purchased below replacement cost.
- Distressed property or undercapitalized property that require accelerated due diligence periods and closing requirements.
- Well-located property that could benefit from a creative and flexible, entrepreneurial approach.
Due to anticipated holding periods of 3 to 5 years in the current market, Mission Pacific typically does not utilize debt, thus minimizing financial risk and providing for maximum flexibility as conditions improve.
While Mission Pacific will consider investments across all property types, it primarily targets residential land. If you would like additional information please contact:
Mission Pacific Land Company
4100 Newport Place, Suite 400
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-333-6752 - Office
949-483-6752 - Fax